Vision and Mission
Submission For BDAC Panel
BDAC Commercial Mediation Scheme
BDAC Small Case Commercial Mediation Scheme
Text size :
1. A stable country economically and politically and one of the countries with high level of integrity and low rate of corruption. It ranked 38th in the Corruption Perception Index in 2013, 2nd in ASEAN and 8th in Asia-Pacific.
2. A country which promotes business environment and encourages foreign investments.
3. Brunei Darussalam's legislations on arbitration are based on the UNCITRAL Model Law.
4. Brunei Darussalam is a party to the 1958 New York Convention (on enforcement of arbitration awards). Arbitral awards are therefore enforceable in 149 countries.
5. Courts' support of arbitration with minimum intervention in arbitration proceedings.